This page outlines the cookies used on the website of “firenzemuseistore.com”, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through other links.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited send to the user’s browser, where they are stored and then transmitted to the same sites the next time the user visits. In this way the website or server recognises the browser and remembers the preferences expressed by the user, together with other useful information to facilitate his/her navigation.
Cookies differ from each other on the basis of the purposes of the user.
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Depending on the specific entity that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, cookies may be divided into:
- first-party cookies: set by the sites themselves (with the same domain as that indicated in the browser address bar) and can only be read by these sites;
- third-party cookies: set by domains other than that indicated in the browser address bar, i.e. by organisations that do not correspond to the owners of the websites. These cookies are used, for example, to collect information for advertising purposes and to personalise content, as well as to track visits to the site.
TECHNICAL AND PROFILING COOKIES
Cookies can also be divided into:
- technical cookies: essential for the correct functioning of a website or application. Without this type of cookie, the site may not function properly or may prevent some functions altogether. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of the users.
- profiling cookies: these are used to collect and store information about the visitor (e.g. pages visited, searches made, etc.) in order to be able to offer advertising messages that are more targeted and in line with the user’s interests. The consent of the person concerned is required for the use of profiling cookies. In the case of third-party cookies, the site has no direct control over the individual cookies and cannot manage them (i.e. it cannot directly install or delete them). The user can however manage these cookies through the settings of the browser (see the section “How to delete cookies from your computer”), or the sites listed in the section “How to block third-party cookies”.
TEMPORARY or PERMANENT COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be classified as follows:
- temporary or session cookies: are stored temporarily in your computer’s memory while you visit a site (e.g. to keep track of the language selected). Session cookies are stored for a short period of time and deleted when you close your browser;
- persistent cookies: remain on your computer for a long period of time, depending on the expiry date set when the cookie is generated. These cookies allow websites to keep information in the memory even during subsequent visits by the user, for example thus avoiding having to enter your login credentials again.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
The present site uses the following cookies:
- navigation/session cookies: essential to navigate the site using all its features. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes;
- analytical third party cookies: they collect and analyse anonymous and/or aggregate information on visitors’ use of the site (pages visited, etc.) to provide the user with a better navigation experience. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way;
For further information on third-party cookies, and how to oppose such cookies, please refer to the information of their owners below.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics è un servizio di analisi web fornito da Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizza i Dati Personali raccolti allo scopo di tracciare ed esaminare l’utilizzo di questa Applicazione, compilare report e condividerli con gli altri servizi sviluppati da Google.
Google potrebbe utilizzare i Dati Personali per contestualizzare e personalizzare gli annunci del proprio network pubblicitario.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager è un servizio di gestione dei tag fornito da Google Ireland Limited
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome è un servizio di visualizzazione di stili di carattere gestito da Fonticons, Inc. che permette a questa Applicazione di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts è un servizio di visualizzazione di stili di carattere gestito da Google Ireland Limited che permette a questa Applicazione di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES FROM YOUR COMPUTER
You can restrict or block cookies by altering your browser settings.
Below are the links that contain instructions on how to remove cookies already installed on your computer for the most popular browsers.
- Mozilla Firefox: for more information visit the specific page
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: for more information visit the specific page
- Chrome: for more information visit the specific page
- Opera: for more information visit the specific page
- Safari iOS: for more information visit the specific page
Disabling some cookies may limit the functionality of the site.