Produced in an innovative material of which 80% is taken from recycled graphite
– Entirely made in Italy
– Design: Marta Giardini Studio, mention of honour at the Golden Compass awards, 2016
– It can write 1,120 km, meaning 22 times longer than a traditional pencil
– The design is unique and unmistakeable; it has a single flat side, all the rest being round
– It can be sharpened, but it writes even without a sharp tip or when broken in two
– Its eraser is always ready, attached without the use of glue
– No paint or wood
Perpetua can even write on tablets and smartphones.
How to use it:
By removing Perpetua’s eraser, the tip may be transformed into a capacitive stylus. The eraser may still be used once detached.